Q: When i turn on the car it shakes and turns off.

When i turn on my car it shakes and turns off

3. When i turn on the car it shakes and turns off.

Q: My car cuts off once it gets hot and there's white smoke

It is very possible that you could have an oil leak from your valve cover gasket. If this happens this oil can land on the exhaust and burn away causing the white smoke you are seeing. I would recommend having...

Q: 2005 Saturn L300 hard to start

Hi. It seems to me that your EGR valve and EVAP need to be replaced. The car is hard to start because the pressure in the system is not correct in order for the engine to run efficiently. I would...

Q: How long does a muffler last? How many miles it take to replace a muffler? Is theirs any difference between each muffler? (2 muffler)

There is a good chance it is the 'flex' pipe section leaking. The life of the exhaust depends on mileage, driving conditions, and where you live. Snow and icy climates rip through exhaust systems with rust and road salt. The...