Q: When i turn on the car it shakes and turns off.

When i turn on my car it shakes and turns off

3. When i turn on the car it shakes and turns off.

Q: Q: Brakes

Hello. If the issue only began after you changed the master cylinder, then it is likely that the issue is related to it. Certain brake master cylinders will require them to be pre-bled before installation and will not function properly...

Q: Q: Bad O2 sensor

I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic. They can come to your location and replace the faulty O2 sensor for you.

Q: I was driving my car. Was in 3rd gear and all of a sudden I heard a loud pop from the rear right side of my car 2002 Honda S2000

Hello - if you are able to select any gear at the transmission, but get no movement out of the vehicle (still locked up), I would suspect a broken axle or wheel hub/bearing assembly that has failed in a severe...