Q: When i turn on the car it shakes and turns off.

When i turn on my car it shakes and turns off

3. When i turn on the car it shakes and turns off.

Q: Sounds and noises issuing from car.

The noise and smoke is most likely coming from the AC compressor and pulley. The compressor assembly, drier filter, and possibly the condenser would need to be replaced. Also the belts should be replaced. I would recommend having a mechanic,...

Q: My harmonic balancer/crankshaft pulley broke in my 1996 3000GT. When installing new one, I noticed that part of the drive belt tha

Hi there. Absolutely, there is a chance that there could be a damaged timing belt or it has jumped time. However, there is also the possibility that the debris has damaged the crank/cam position sensors. With a capable scan tool/...

Q: Q: Battery light on

Hello. The battery light turning on when the engine is running indicates that system voltage is low. Everything required to run the engine, and everything in the car, will drain the battery. Most likely, it is the alternator, but the...