Q: When I turn off car n go to start it it won't start until about hr later n wen don't start there's no spark

95 Camry runs fine but When I turn off car n go to start it it won't start until about hr later n wen don't start there's no spark doesn't happen everytime

This is a common symptom of an ignition coil failing. Coils are coated with a varnish-like insulation that becomes brittle over time after being stretched and then contracted repeatedly as the copper beneath them expands and contracts at a higher coefficient than the insulation. The insulation develops micro fractures that open when heated and close when cooled. When open, they allow shorting of coil windings and decrease or eliminate the coil’s ability to function. This is intensified when the coils are heated which is why this type of symptom occurs often times when the car is warm. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your car to verify why you sometimes have difficulties starting your vehicle, or replace your vehicle’s ignition coil.

3. When I turn off car n go to start it it won't start until about hr later n wen don't start there's no spark