Q: when i turn my fog lights on there is no indicator of it being on and my fog lights wont turn on

when i try to turn my fog lights on they wont turn on and the little indicator on the gauge cluster for my fog light isn't showing up either

Hi Raeven. Thanks for contacting us tonight. There are a few possible reasons why the fog lights are not working. The first and most common source would be a burned fuse or electrical relay. The second possible reason would be the foglight switch is damaged. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and diagnose the source of this issue so the right repairs can be completed.

3. when i turn my fog lights on there is no indicator of it being on and my fog lights wont turn on