Q: When I turn my car on it barely runs for a few seconds then the engine turns off.

I tryed turning my vehicle on. (Cold start) it turned on as it should then the engine died not even 3 seconds after I turned the vehicle on. The engine turned over but didn't want to stay on. I waited a few minutes and tryed again but nothing different happened. I tryed giving it gas but the rpm's didn't even move. I didn't feel or smell anything unusual. Please help 2004 Infiniti g35 v6 Automatic 204,000 miles

3. When I turn my car on it barely runs for a few seconds then the engine turns off.