Q: When I turn my air to different positions, it doesn't move. Only stays on the front setting

There has been a clicking sound when ever I change the fan position. Now it's stuck on forward. Ac and heat work fine, just fan position won't change to feet or defroster, just stays on front.

Hi there. Usually when this occurs, it’s caused by the switch being broke, or an electrical relay that sends the signal from the switch to the blower motor valves - which direct the flow of air into certain areas of your Lexus. It’s probably a good idea to have a mobile mechanic come to your location to determine exactly what is damaged so that they can complete the right repairs for you.

3. When I turn my air to different positions, it doesn't move. Only stays on the front setting