Q: When I turn my AC on the truck tries to cut off

When I turn my AC on the truck tries to cut off My car has a manual transmission.

3. When I turn my AC on the truck tries to cut off

Q: Serpentine belt keeps shredding because of bad pulleys

Sometimes when the pulley goes bad on the A/C compressor this means the pulley bearing went bad. When this happens, sometimes the bearing seizes and spins on the front of the compressor area where the bearing sits. This will cause...

Q: Is it normal for a car to jerk a bit back when you make a stop

It sounds like your vehicle may be a bit low on transmission fluid or you may potentially have a bad transmission control solenoid. As you know, the transmission works on hydraulic pressure built up from the fluid inside and uses...

Q: Car misfiring after timing belt was replaced. 1997 Honda Civic

Hello - obviously, you still have a timing belt issue. From a safety point of view, and the real possibility that further, even catastrophic, damage could be done to your engine, I would not drive it further before repairs correct...