Q: when i turn it make little noise. when press on brake and put on reverse it's makes weird noise and shakes. thank you

i feel like my car doesn't wants to run. i had to press gas hard to go fast. when i press on brake and put on reverse, it makes wired noise with shake. while driving and when i turn it's make little noise and when go over bump i hear noise too.

A: It sounds like you may be dealing with a fe...

It sounds like you may be dealing with a few issues. I would start by asking if there is a check engine light on? If there is, then getting the engine control module scanned for faults would be the first step to diagnosing the low power issue. As far as the noise over bumps and when turning, there could be a damaged CV joint or axle shaft, or there could be a loose suspension or steering component. Weak motor mounts could cause a weird noise and shake when going into reverse with your foot on the brake, so it’s possible those have failed as well. I would suggest having a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the noise over bumps and the noise when put in reverse.