Q: When i turn high neams on all lights turn off

when driving with low beams running it is fine, but when go to turn on the high beams all lights go off.

3. When i turn high neams on all lights turn off

Q: Brake pedal hits floor

Hello. With this combination of symptoms, it sounds like a bad master cylinder. The master cylinder fails internally and causes this. It can also occur if there is a brake fluid leak. I would check the brake fluid first and...

Q: 2005 hummer temp gauge drops off and than sputters and sometimes dies. temp up and drives fine

It has to first be determined if the actual engine temperature is really fluctuating or instead the stalling is just simply a coincidence with a gauge malfunction. A scan tool can measure engine operating temperature. Fuel supply faults are a...

Q: Are engine light keeps coming on for a year EGR cooler and EGR valve replaced EGR valve replaced twice light still coming on

You will need to have system scanned for codes first and repair any received codes first. The exhaust pressure sensor may not be reading correctly and would cause the problem you are talking about. Make sure any other codes are...