Q: When i turn high neams on all lights turn off

when driving with low beams running it is fine, but when go to turn on the high beams all lights go off.

3. When i turn high neams on all lights turn off

Q: Q: My ABS light went up

In my experience the hub and sensor both needs to be replaced. The sensor will most likely break off when trying to remove it. If you do manage to get it out, the front hub bearings wear will cause erratic...

Q: I have a 05 Chevy impala that the ignition switch won't turn. Is there a way to free it so my spare will start the car

Hey there. The 2000-2005 Chevy Impala models are included in the GM Ignition Switch Recall. You should contact your local Chevy dealer with your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) and/or go to the safercar.gov website to check your VIN number for...

Q: Rpm's started to rise to around 1400 when idling and a dash message lit up saying reduce engine power.

Hi there. Check the idle air control valve (IAC) on your vehicle. This valve is what controls the idle and is most likely stuck or has failed. When turning off the vehicle and then turning it back on, the valve...