Q: When i turn high neams on all lights turn off

when driving with low beams running it is fine, but when go to turn on the high beams all lights go off.

3. When i turn high neams on all lights turn off

Q: Q: Reduced engine power.

Check the wiring to the throttle pedal position sensor on the gas pedal and see if there is a loose or broken wire in the pig tail. Fix any wires that are coming apart and wrap up the wiring with...

Q: My car jerks slightly when I'm at a steady speed or trying to stay at a constant speed only around 40mph to 50 mph

In the future, please include the codes as they can help use pinpoint and give you a more accurate answer. The surging you feel while under light throttle, which is what is happening at a cruise, is due to...

Q: Engine mifiring at higher RPMs, tachometer spiking up

Try to replace the ignition module and coil which is mounted top right side of the motor. The ignition module supplies the tach signal and the coil supplies the spark to the plugs. It is a good idea to replace...