Q: When i turn high neams on all lights turn off

when driving with low beams running it is fine, but when go to turn on the high beams all lights go off.

Hi Dillon. Thanks for contacting us today. Usually when this type of problem occurs, it’s due to an electrical short somewhere either in the dash or the headlight switch. Trying to diagnose the precise source of this problem can be very time consuming and tricky, so you might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an electrical inspection to determine what repairs need to be made.

3. When i turn high neams on all lights turn off