Q: When I try to turn on my car it seems to force itself before actually turning on. I turn the key and it seems like it’s going to g

I put the key in and twist for the car to turn on. I keep the key there until the car turns on. However, the car seems to force itself to turn on completely. I almost think it’s going to just give up but, it ends up turning on. I have no problem while I’m driving it. Everything seems to work fine and it turns off fine. The only thing that worries me is when I turn it on. I did not drive the car for about a week. So, it was parked during that time. When I came back to turn it on it did not. I had someone help me turn it on by connecting their battery to mine. Ever since, I have had this issue.

3. When I try to turn on my car it seems to force itself before actually turning on. I turn the key and it seems like it’s going to g