Q: WHEN I TAKE OFF THE CAR MAKES A REALLLY LOUD POP NOISE 3 TIMES , MORE LIKE A BAMN POP, POP AND i CANT FIND THE ISSUE

i HAD A BAD BRAKE PAD AND IT WAS METAL TO METAL, AS SOON AS I HEARD THE GRINDING OF THE PAD I IMMEDIATELY FIXED THAT ISSUE SO I THOUGHT THE LOUD BOOM POP WAS THE PAD FINALLY UNWELDING IF YOU WILL ITSELF TO THE ROTOR, NOPE!!! sO NOW IM BAFFLED AND IT ONLY DOES THIS AT TAKEOFF I BELIEVE, WHAT COULD THIS BE

Hello, thank you for writing in. Due to the fact the noises did not appear until the recent brake work was done, it is easy to assume it is related to that repair. Verifying the repair is holding is the first thing you should do. Make sure the pads have not slipped out of place, and that the retaining bolts and screws are tight. If anything is allowed to shift as the brakes are released, you will hear it when releasing them. You also want to make sure the brake fluid is full and bled of any air that may have gotten into the system. If you suspect there is a problem with the brakes, and do not find it yourself, please seek professional help, as this is such a crucial component for vehicle safety. For more help with a safety inspection, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. WHEN I TAKE OFF THE CAR MAKES A REALLLY LOUD POP NOISE 3 TIMES , MORE LIKE A BAMN POP, POP AND i CANT FIND THE ISSUE