Q: WHEN I TAKE OFF THE CAR MAKES A REALLLY LOUD POP NOISE 3 TIMES , MORE LIKE A BAMN POP, POP AND i CANT FIND THE ISSUE

i HAD A BAD BRAKE PAD AND IT WAS METAL TO METAL, AS SOON AS I HEARD THE GRINDING OF THE PAD I IMMEDIATELY FIXED THAT ISSUE SO I THOUGHT THE LOUD BOOM POP WAS THE PAD FINALLY UNWELDING IF YOU WILL ITSELF TO THE ROTOR, NOPE!!! sO NOW IM BAFFLED AND IT ONLY DOES THIS AT TAKEOFF I BELIEVE, WHAT COULD THIS BE

3. WHEN I TAKE OFF THE CAR MAKES A REALLLY LOUD POP NOISE 3 TIMES , MORE LIKE A BAMN POP, POP AND i CANT FIND THE ISSUE