Q: When I take off the A/C stops coming out of the vents

The A/C stops coming out of the vents when I exselerat starts to blow warm air from the floor vent

A: Hello. If this only occurs under accelerati...

Hello. If this only occurs under acceleration then there is a problem with the vacuum hose routing for the A/C blend doors. Most of the time it is because the reservoir under the hood is failing or the check valve in the vacuum hose has failed. These components keeps this from occurring when there is a loss of engine vacuum like during acceleration. If you want to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your A/C issue.