Q: When I take off the A/C stops coming out of the vents

The A/C stops coming out of the vents when I exselerat starts to blow warm air from the floor vent

3. When I take off the A/C stops coming out of the vents

Q: When replacing the ecu, do I have to have it programmed upon installation?

The PCM will need to be programmed if you have theft system that is factory installed. The PCM will need to be programmed to communicate with the theft module.

Q: Does Blue Devil work?

Using any kind of head gasket sealer will not ever replace a new head gasket replacement. These sealers just pack themselves into the leaking gasket and then harden. They may clog other passages at the same time in the heater...

Q: Low budget fixes for a seized engine? 1997 Ford F150

Hi - there are all sorts of popular "anti-seize" techniques. Most involve light oils or penetrants - some even suggest pouring 1/4 cup of diesel fuel or automatic transmission fluid into each cylinder, then leave it for a week or...