Q: When I take my foot off the gas it dies

First the power Windows stopped working. And now when I take my foot off the gas it dies.

This sounds like two separate issues. Your power window issue may be due to a failed window motor or window switch. I would recommend having the switch and motor tested with a digital multimeter to determine if they are performing as they should.

As for the engine dying, you may have a fuel delivery issue. I would recommend having the fuel pressure tested to determine whether it is within factory specifications. If the fuel pressure is low, it is likely that the fuel filter is clogged or the fuel pump is faulty.

If you’d like, you can request a YourMechanic certified technician come to your location to perform both the power window inspection and engine shutoff inspection in order to help you diagnose and repair these issues.