Q: When I stop, car stalls

My car stalls after I stop. I just replaced the starter before this happened.

3. When I stop, car stalls

Q: Car shakes when put in park

You should start by checking for a failed head gasket. With the overheating and coolant loss you describe, followed by very rough running suggests one or more cylinders have lost compression, causing the engine to shake. It's also worth having...

Q: 97 cavalier flooded with fuel due to a fuel injector missing a o-ring. No start no crank

If you have already found the reason for the fuel flooding the cylinder then you will need to remove spark plugs and disable ignition and turn over motor to get out excess fuel. Then you will need to replace the...

Q: Q: Window will not close

Hello. It sounds like the window motor failed. It is much easier for a failing motor to lower and window and not be able to close it. I would typically remove the door panel and first check the voltage at...