Q: When I stop at the stop light or a stop sign my car shuts off.

I had my computer reprogrammed in November because my car wouldn't start. Then in December my car should like it was idled too high so I got new spark plugs, air filter, spark plug wires, pcv valve, fuel filter on my car because my car was shutting off whenever I stop. I googled and found your website so I booked a service which I thought they would diagnose my car and fix it on the spot all he did was diagnose the car and told me I had various codes and I needed 2 oxygen sensors and that was the reason my car was cutting off. I booked the service and the guy fixed the oxygen sensors and the car was fine when he drove it. I took my car for a ride and it cut off again!! I don't know what else to do? What else could it be?

3. When I stop at the stop light or a stop sign my car shuts off.