Q: When I start up the muffler vibrates an car is making a sputtering sound an engine is not idling smoothly. What is wrong can I dri

The muffler vibrates an engine is not idling smoothly. It sounds like car will cut out. What is wrong and can I drive car

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If the car operates really poorly and is on the verge of stalling, then it’s safer to fix it first and then drive it. Diagnostics and repairs can be performed on a mobile basis, that is right at your location. To request mobile service, please use YourMechanic’s rough operation/poor idle service page. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will come to your location, diagnose the issue(s) and estimate the required repairs. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. When I start up the muffler vibrates an car is making a sputtering sound an engine is not idling smoothly. What is wrong can I dri