Q: When i start my car it runs like its being revved up, takes some time befor normol idol, has trubol up hills and going faster 50m

I just got the car! Other than rough start, i go just fine on flat ground can hit 80 fine then a small hill comes up and with gas pedal all the way down I still lose speeds by a lot to the point of being hit by car behind me. Im thinking fule filter as it looks so old and trys to die at Light's . I just replaced spark plugs and the wires all very old with black gunk on it. Its better at slow speed but still dont do hills or above 50 to good. I use 91 gas anything else and it has a knocking sounds but i stopped immediately and changed it. I put new air filter on high flow,oil change,oil filter, cleaned the throttle body was decently clean,pvc filter, muffler is not on car idk if that's an issue check engine light comes on and off at times every one has told me its to old to test the codes. Is that my fule filter or something else, a mix of stuff

3. When i start my car it runs like its being revved up, takes some time befor normol idol, has trubol up hills and going faster 50m