Q: When I start my car it doesn't start after the jump start it started but later it didn't and the battery was last replaced on 9/2012

Car it doesnt start after the jump start it started but later it didnt and the battery was last replaced on 9/2012

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

As you may know when jump starting the car, the battery power provided is being supplied form the other car you are using to jump your car with. If the car does not start following the jump, this would suggest your battery may be dead and needs to be replaced. If the battery was last replaced in 9/2012, it is most likely time for a new battery as that is a decent amount of life for a battery.

3. When I start my car it doesn't start after the jump start it started but later it didn't and the battery was last replaced on 9/2012