Q: Gear indicator

When i start my car i have to line the gear up in reverse and neutral the car runs fine and engine still sounds gd but the gears Out of place

3. Gear indicator

Q: Car dies while driving - 1993 Ford Thunderbird

You need to check the large fuse links at the harness from the alternator to the battery. If the fuse link is blown the battery will not get charged. If you are having trouble pinpointing the problem, a local expert...

Q: Ford Ranger idle roughly

These engines were known to get a carbon build up on the intake valves and the excessive carbon buildup will soak up any fuel the injectors spray when it is first started until it gets warmed up. The buildup can...

Q: Car making clunking noise in rear

Along the vehicle, the drivetrain has many mounting points and suspension components to help the vehicle perform. These mounting locations generally include hydraulic and rubber mounts, which are considered maintenance items, as they do wear under stress. There are many...