Q: Gear indicator

When i start my car i have to line the gear up in reverse and neutral the car runs fine and engine still sounds gd but the gears Out of place

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a faulty shift indicator. When you put the transmission in a specific gear, this indicator reads the specific gear and displays this on your dash as you are accustomed to seeing. When this switch is faulty, you may notice the gear position display indicating a a different gear than what the transmission is in. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair.

3. Gear indicator