Q: Gear indicator

When i start my car i have to line the gear up in reverse and neutral the car runs fine and engine still sounds gd but the gears Out of place

3. Gear indicator

Q: Q: Window not going up

The window regulator or motor is the most likely cause of the window not going down. If you hear the motor running, but the window does not move, then the regulator is broken. If you do not hear the motor,...

Q: Crank no start on 2004 Ford Escape

Thanks for writing in about your 2004 Ford Escape. When the vehicle does not start, you need to check the fuel pressure and engine for spark. You should scan the computer to see if any codes are set that will...

Q: Just bought my car not to long ago with a decent amount of mods done, I cleaned the cold air intake filter and now it makes a pop.

When it comes to these cold air intakes and K&N type filters, the engine air flow is different than the original and your engine control module may not be able to correctly read the amount of air that the engine...