Q: when I start driving and let off of the gas for the first time I hear a clunk from the right front end. Not on bumps or turns

Whenever I start driving after I let off of the gas I hear a clunk from the right front end. Once I'm driving I do not hear it anymore. It only does it after a complete stop. I do not hear any noise when I go over bumps or make turns. The steering wheel does not shake.

Hi there. The symptoms you’re describing may be contributed to worn out stabilizer bar bushings. These parts are designed to redistribute the weight of the vehicle to help prevent rollovers, and to enhance handling. When the bushing wears out, it typically creates a loud, "Clunking" sound. It might be a good idea to contact one of our local mechanics who can inspect the entire front end of the vehicle to ensure other components are not damaged or need to be replaced.

3. when I start driving and let off of the gas for the first time I hear a clunk from the right front end. Not on bumps or turns