Q: when i release my brake pedal, i get a fairly loud squeak

it is only when I release the brake pedal

3. when i release my brake pedal, i get a fairly loud squeak

Q: What does the Low Oil Pressure warning light mean?

The Low Oil Pressure warning light is located on your instrument panel. When the light illuminates, it means that your engine has low oil pressure, which could be due to insufficient levels of oil, or a leak in the system....

Q: My car has crank and no start issues.

There is one thing I don't think you have listed or have checked. That would be injector pulse. You can have fuel pressure but without injector pulse from the ECU, the injectors will not open and the cylinders will not...

Q: 2007 saturn vue green line battery replacement

First, you will want to locate the battery on your vehicle. Then, disconnect the negative cable on the battery first. Next, disconnect the positive cable. Finally, remove any hold down hardware and remove the battery. In order to install the...