Q: when i release my brake pedal, i get a fairly loud squeak

it is only when I release the brake pedal

3. when i release my brake pedal, i get a fairly loud squeak

Q: Car hardly shifting into gear

Hi there. Sounds to be that you're having issues with the transmission internal components. Shift solenoids switch between the gears, if one or multiple solenoids are malfunctioning it will cause your vehicle to not shift into those specific gears. Also,...

Q: Car hesitation while accelerating/highway speeds

Hi Miko. Thanks for contacting us today. The first thing I would do is download any stored OBD-II trouble codes in the ECU. This might lead you to your random misfire issue. I wouldn't suggest replacing any sensors until you've...

Q: Slow leak on left side of the radiator, no heat

The radiator leaking coolant would be the the most important leak to repair first. The thermostat can be checked by watching the temperature on the gauge to see if the temperature gets up near the middle of the gauge and...