Q: when i release my brake pedal, i get a fairly loud squeak

it is only when I release the brake pedal

3. when i release my brake pedal, i get a fairly loud squeak

Q: What’s the proper way to disconnect the battery

In normal operation, your battery should recharge while the engine is running (the alternator should supply all the power needed). However, if the car has set for some time, it’s possible that the battery may be low. To charge it,...

Q: Q: How do the side curtain air bags work?

While your car has front and side impact air bags, it also includes two side curtain air bags. These are designed to provide protection for occupants in the front as well as in the rear. Here’s how they work: ...

Q: Q: Ball joints

It is not normal to have the ball joint welded to the vehicle. All factory welds are clean and painted like the chassis, so it should be easy to tell if it was a weld that was done afterwards. This...