Q: Q: Heater core

I don't believe it is a blown heater core as there are no leaks in or outside the truck.

3. Q: Heater core

Q: Need an engine

You should be looking for a 1998 Ford Escort 2.0 SOHC motor. This is what I typed in to search for the motor you listed for the 1998 Ford Escort 2.0 with 8th digit a P. There are several hundred...

Q: Problem with dust getting into the car

It sounds like you may have an issue with your weather stripping. The weather stripping is what prevents rain, snow, and dirt from entering your vehicle while the doors are shut. It is also possible that your recirculation door...

Q: My oxy pst fuse keeps blowing out

Usually when a fuse blows, it is due to some kind of short in the electrical circuit that is related to the blown fuse. I would recommend having the wiring to the cooling fan inspected for damages. I would also...