Q: Q: Heater core

I don't believe it is a blown heater core as there are no leaks in or outside the truck.

3. Q: Heater core

Q: Need an engine

You should be looking for a 1998 Ford Escort 2.0 SOHC motor. This is what I typed in to search for the motor you listed for the 1998 Ford Escort 2.0 with 8th digit a P. There are several hundred...

Q: One lowbeam headlight out

The headlights are powered separately on different circuits form the body control module in the right lower instrument panel inside the car. You may need to check the connector to this module to see if the wire connection got melted...

Q: I put my car in park then tried to put in drive and it was in reverse all of gears are in reverse and wont show gear on dash.

Check to be sure that the manual lever on the top of the transmission actually moves into each "detent" position, beginning with the park position, as you move the gear shifter. In all likelihood, the manual lever is not moving,...