Q: when i put on brakes a light comes on looks like a pan

When I am putting on brakes a light comes on and goes right back out it is red and it resembles a pan

Hi. Usually if a warning light comes on when you press the brakes, it will be either the ABS warning light or the brake light. Depending on the make and model of your vehicle, which we unfortunately don’t have, it could mean that a problem exists with the brakes themselves or with the ABS system (like a sensor perhaps). In order to properly diagnose your problem, we’ll need some more information from you. Contact one of our mechanics to set up an inspection and we’ll be happy to look into the issue for you.

3. when i put on brakes a light comes on looks like a pan