Q: When I pulled up to get gas my car acted like it was going to stall out so we replaced the spark plugs

And now the car won't start at all...it sounds like it going to throw a rod how loud the noise is...and this happened with no warning...and now the check engine like is on..

Hello. If the engine will barely run and it is making a knocking noise then it may have an issue with a bad misfire. If this occurred right after you filled the tank with fuel then the fuel pump may have failed. This happens a lot after fueling a vehicle if the fuel was low. I usually start by checking the fuel pressure. If it is low then this will occur. If the fuel pressure is fine then it may have an internal engine problem that has suddenly developed and that would need to be diagnosed next. If you want to have this no start and engine knock checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.

• When I pulled up to get gas my car acted like it was going to stall out so we replaced the spark plugs