Q: When I press the gas I hear a clicking sound on the passenger side but the vehicle has no cv axle or a place for it to connect to

Trying to figure out what could be causing the clicking sound on the passenger side when gas is pushed with no wheel bearings or cv axle.

Hi there. I think we need you to clarify your question. Without a wheel bearing or CV axle, the vehicle won’t move. Please explain your question in detail so we can help you diagnose the problem you are experiencing. Thanks.

• When I press the gas I hear a clicking sound on the passenger side but the vehicle has no cv axle or a place for it to connect to