Q: when i hold the brakes the car stalls out but no check engine light is on

when i apply the brakes the car stalls but no check engine light the vehicle idles okay but as soon as i hold the brakes it shuts off ive replace the fuel pump, fuel filter, air filter, and clean throttle body

Disconnect and plug the brake booster vacuum line and then see if vehicle still stalls when you hit the brakes. You most likely have a bad brake booster leaking vacuum and stalling engine.

3. when i hold the brakes the car stalls out but no check engine light is on