Q: When i hit a bump my brake peddle goes all the way to the ground and my car doesnt brake when it happens

it happened three times

This is a serious safety issue if it happens to occur at an inopportune time, like during a panic stop on a bumpy road. It sounds like a hydraulic issue, perhaps within the master cylinder. Your entire braking system should be evaluated and YourMechanic can assist you with that. The Mechanic will first seek to determine if this is a known issue with your model year and if any Technical Service Bulletins address the issue. If not, there is a sequence of likely causes to run though. Consider having a certified technician come to your home or office to inspect your braking system as well as make any necessary repairs.

3. When i hit a bump my brake peddle goes all the way to the ground and my car doesnt brake when it happens