Q: When I hit 40 mph my gas pedal starts to shake hard, what could this be? Thank you . deidra9630@gmail.com... ive been to 7 places

My brakes were just done in the front, pads and rotors. But the issue of the gas pedal shaking has occured and ive been to 7 different places hearing different things. What could this be? I have children and get scared even driving to work not knowing if something is going to bust off while driving. One mechanic said half shaft.

Hello. From what you are explaining it sounds like it may be a bad cv shaft or a bad engine mount. Both of these are common and will cause this. I usually get the vehicle in the air and inspect these parts. One of these will usually be the problem. If you want to have this vibration checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why this shaking is occurring] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-shaking-or-vibrating-inspection

• When I hit 40 mph my gas pedal starts to shake hard, what could this be? Thank you . deidra9630@gmail.com... ive been to 7 places