Q: When I hit 40 mph my gas pedal starts to shake hard, what could this be? Thank you . deidra9630@gmail.com... ive been to 7 places

My brakes were just done in the front, pads and rotors. But the issue of the gas pedal shaking has occured and ive been to 7 different places hearing different things. What could this be? I have children and get scared even driving to work not knowing if something is going to bust off while driving. One mechanic said half shaft.

3. When I hit 40 mph my gas pedal starts to shake hard, what could this be? Thank you . deidra9630@gmail.com... ive been to 7 places