Q: When I hit 40 mph my gas pedal starts to shake hard, what could this be? Thank you . deidra9630@gmail.com... ive been to 7 places

My brakes were just done in the front, pads and rotors. But the issue of the gas pedal shaking has occured and ive been to 7 different places hearing different things. What could this be? I have children and get scared even driving to work not knowing if something is going to bust off while driving. One mechanic said half shaft.

A: Hello. From what you are explaining it soun...

Hello. From what you are explaining it sounds like it may be a bad cv shaft or a bad engine mount. Both of these are common and will cause this. I usually get the vehicle in the air and inspect these parts. One of these will usually be the problem. If you want to have this vibration checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why this shaking is occurring] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-shaking-or-vibrating-inspection