Q: When I got the car it had a bad sensor, the one for the temperature gauge. I put a new one on it and then I started it up 2003 Toyota Camry

I bought a temp sensor and put it on my car and I started it up and then took off in it and drove it for about 45 minutes I went to leave town that I live in and it was good then it started acting up I looked in my mirror and it was smoking so I had to get off the road and when I pulled over it died and I looked under the car and all over backwards was oil from the oil pan back there was oil and it would not start back up and we replaced the oil pan gasket and put new oil in it and it still will not start it will roll over but not start

3. When I got the car it had a bad sensor, the one for the temperature gauge. I put a new one on it and then I started it up 2003 Toyota Camry