Q: When I go over 60 my car start jerking and abs comes on dash

When my car go over 65 mph it starts Jerking and The abs sign comes on

This may be an issue of a faulty ABS control module or possibly faulty wheel sensors. The ABS control module controls the activation of the ABS system based upon inputs from the ABS wheel sensors. When this module is not working properly you may notice it inadvertently activating the ABS system causing the brakes to lock up randomly or simply causing the ABS light to come on. In some cases it may not activate the system at all and may be related to inaccurate input data from the wheel sensors. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. When I go over 60 my car start jerking and abs comes on dash