Q: When I get up to 80km and I have my foot on the accelerator there is a wine but when I take my foot of my accelerator it goes away

When I get up to 80km and I have my foot on the accelerator there is a wine but when I take my foot of my accelerator it goes away It goes away again at around 100km

I also have a question as I have 2 dip sticks under the bonnet the front one I understand is engine oil but I am unsure what the rear one is for

I have a Nissan terrano 1996 r3mr

3. When I get up to 80km and I have my foot on the accelerator there is a wine but when I take my foot of my accelerator it goes away