Q: When I get up to 80km and I have my foot on the accelerator there is a wine but when I take my foot of my accelerator it goes away

When I get up to 80km and I have my foot on the accelerator there is a wine but when I take my foot of my accelerator it goes away It goes away again at around 100km

I also have a question as I have 2 dip sticks under the bonnet the front one I understand is engine oil but I am unsure what the rear one is for

I have a Nissan terrano 1996 r3mr

A: Hello - wow, a Nissan from "down-under...

Hello - wow, a Nissan from "down-under"! Given that you only hear the whine when you are loading the driveline, I believe you have worn ring and pinion gears or bearings in the rear differential (or possibly the front if your Terrano is 4WD. This could be a normal consequence of high mileage - in which case the whine would slowly get worse. If the whine is getting worse quickly, I would have the driveline checked out by a reputable shop. The 2nd, rearmost dipstick is most likely for the transmission. If the fluid on the end of it is red, that would confirm it is for the transmission. Good day mate!