Q: Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

I go out and start my jeep and all i hear is a click but i can get a hump and it starts up

3. Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

Q: My 98 Jaguar xj8l won't start, clicking noise

This could be caused by a few things on your 1998 Jaguar XJ8. A low battery charge can cause this. If the battery is good, then listen for where the noise is coming from. If you get a click...

Q: Clicking and popping noise

This is a common sign of a failing CV joint. A CV (Constant Velocity) joint is a shaft that connects the transmission to the wheels, essentially transferring the power from the drive train directly to the wheels. The CV joint...

Q: Is it bad when oil gets into the throttle body?

Hello, I believe what you are describing is a problem with your PCV valve. A bit of oil in the throttle body is not going to harm your motor and is certainly not going to cause it to blow up....