Q: Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

I go out and start my jeep and all i hear is a click but i can get a hump and it starts up

3. Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

Q: I'm having electrical problems, 1995 Buick Riviera

With so many electrical problems, I would start by checking the battery first. A poor or corroded connection here can cause a world of problems. Have the same technician hook jumper cables to the car and pull fault codes (if...

Q: Have a jeep grand cherokee it cranks but has no spark started a few times then nothing what sensor went bad

There could be a bad cam sensor, crank sensor, coil, or even a wiring issue. It would be best to test the components individually to determine which is causing the problem. My recommendation would be to connect a diagnostic scanner...

Q: Car wont start, but everything on the inside like my lights and radio works fine.

If the starter motor is not even cranking the engine, among the first possibilities is a weak battery, excessive voltage drop in the starter circuit due to poor electrical connections, or a dead starter/solenoid. Prior to performing diagnostics the battery...