Q: Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

I go out and start my jeep and all i hear is a click but i can get a hump and it starts up

3. Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

Q: Car continually clicks, but doesn't start.

The battery is most likely too week and the jumping gauges are normal for this problem. I would recommend having a mechanic, like the certified ones at YourMechanic, come and check it out the battery and charging system for you...

Q: Q: Rear differential noise.

Sounds like you need to take it back to the shop where you had it changed. First you want to be sure it has enough of the correct oil. If it turns out it is properly filled, it may be...

Q: 2014 jeep patriot reading code u 0401. Jeep wont accelerate when given gas. Traction control light blinks and lightning bolt light

The U0401 code broadly identifies "communication errors" in the vehicle's controller area network (CAN). In your circumstance, because the electronic throttle control (ETC) warning light has come on, an attempt should be made to diagnose the ETC system first because...