Q: When I get on the gas pedal my truck will rev then fall out but stay running

Will my fuel pressure regulator on my 1990chevy Silverado when I give it gas it will rev up the n fall on its face

This can be caused by many different things such as low fuel pressure, dirty fuel injectors or potentially a failing fuel pump. As you know, the fuel pressure regulator controls the fuel pressure that the system maintains allowing the proper amount of fuel to be supplied to the injectors. This allows the right amount of fuel to be supplied to the motor on demand when you step on the gas pedal. When this is not working properly, the truck will often times struggle to accelerate as it starves for fuel. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose the gas pedal responsiveness and proceed with the correct repair.

3. When I get on the gas pedal my truck will rev then fall out but stay running