Q: Accelerator is not responding

When I get on the gas it does nothing for about 15 to 20 seconds.. it stalls really bad it's not a transition problem because the engine doesnt raise rpms either. Been to 4 shops and they can't figure it out

This may be a sign of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on the gas pedal. Based upon the inputs from the sensor reading your foot’s position on the pedal, the ECU then makes the direction to supply more or less fuel to the motor. When this sensor is not working properly, this can cause intermittent responses when pressing the gas pedal. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to you home to diagnose your throttle control system.

3. Accelerator is not responding