Q: When I drive there's a rattling noise coming from the driver side , I took it to the mechanic and they said everything looked fine

When I drive my cause there a noise making on the side of the driver side, I took it to the mechanic and they said everything looks fine but yet still made the noise , most of the time when I take it to the shop it stops making the noise until I leave

3. When I drive there's a rattling noise coming from the driver side , I took it to the mechanic and they said everything looked fine