Q: When I drive there's a rattling noise coming from the driver side , I took it to the mechanic and they said everything looked fine

When I drive my cause there a noise making on the side of the driver side, I took it to the mechanic and they said everything looks fine but yet still made the noise , most of the time when I take it to the shop it stops making the noise until I leave

Hi Diego. The problem with trying to diagnose a rattle noise like you’ve indicated, is that typically most shops do not test drive a vehicle to attempt to replicate the symptom. If they did not complete a test drive, then I would recommend having a mobile mechanic come to your location and have them ride with you, so they can hear the noise themselves; which often provides a source or a specific area to focus during inspection.

3. When I drive there's a rattling noise coming from the driver side , I took it to the mechanic and they said everything looked fine