Q: When I drive the car is fine but after like 15 min of driving when I press on the gas it make a clunk sound

When I drive the car its fine but after like 15 min of driving when I press on the gas it make a clunk sound like someone is hitting the car under the hood it also does it when I go in reverse can someone tell me what it might be

Something like this could be due to worn drive axles, loose suspension components, loose motor mounts and possible transmission related faults such as a loose torque converter. The noise sounds like it is fairly obvious and so a trained mechanic will find the origin readily. I recommend that you request a vehicle noise diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will definitely find the origin of the noise and explain your repair options in detail. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. When I drive the car is fine but after like 15 min of driving when I press on the gas it make a clunk sound