Q: When I drive a long distance my car gets hot

I can drive short distance but when I sit n traffic r drive long distance my car get hot

3. When I drive a long distance my car gets hot

Q: How does the tailgate work?

The tailgate on the vehicle works much like a door does. The key can lock it and unlock it, and lifting the handle will allow it to open. Tip The tailgate is hinged at the bottom, so when...

Q: I am having a issue with my car. I have replaced timing, camshaft, spark plugs, valve cover gasket and I keep getting random miss

You may have ignition coils that are giving out a weak spark and or failing intermittently causing the misfire. Also a system that is running lean may cause random misfires. have the coils checked for spark output after engine is...

Q: My car is shaking and turns off if i dont keep giving it gas its needs a tune up so what do i need to buy and can i do this myself

Hi Jay. Thanks for contacting us today. There are several possible reasons why your Olds Alero is having these problems. While routine maintenance and service are important, it might not resolve your symptoms. Whether you can do it yourself depends...