Q: When I drive a long distance my car gets hot

I can drive short distance but when I sit n traffic r drive long distance my car get hot

3. When I drive a long distance my car gets hot

Q: Codes p0101, p0131, p0137, p0151 & p0327 I guess I'm asking would replacing the ECM solve the problem? 2002 Chevrolet Blazer

Hello - the codes you list (besides the P0101 for the MAF) reference problems with the oxygen sensors and a knock sensor (P0327) for your engine. These are normal higher mileage maintenance items, and do NOT require replacing the ECU....

Q: I have a 2006 dodge charger 2.7 that has been overheating and the heater is blowing out cold air, warm air, and sometimes hot air

Hi there: Overheating issues can be very difficult to pinpoint without completing a physical inspection. If your heater is not blowing warm air, it's very possible that you have a clogged heater core coolant line; which can cause engine overheating...

Q: Q: My car cranks but won't start.

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2002 Pontiac Grand AM. There are several possible causes for a vehicle to not start. There could be a fuel supply problem, an ignition problem, or even a failed sensor. For an issue...