Q: When I drive a long distance my car gets hot

I can drive short distance but when I sit n traffic r drive long distance my car get hot

If your vehicle is overheating, it is likely that you have an issue with your cooling system. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine what part of the cooling system is causing this issue. Some of the potential parts include the radiator, thermostat, or water pump. Consider YourMechanic for this repair as many of these parts can be replaced at your home or office.

3. When I drive a long distance my car gets hot