Q: When I drive a long distance my car gets hot

I can drive short distance but when I sit n traffic r drive long distance my car get hot

3. When I drive a long distance my car gets hot

Q: When I release the brake pedal, there is a clunk sound.

What you may be hearing is the brake pads shifting inside the brake pad caliper bracket. You should have the brakes inspected to make sure the brake pads anti rattle clips are in place and the pads are in good...

Q: My 2006 buick lacrosse wont go past 60 mph when pressing on gas pedal

Hi Leslie. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases, an acceleration problem like you've described is caused by either a fluid restriction in the transmission or excessive heat in the transmission. It can also be due to fuel/air mixture...

Q: What would cause the carpet on the floor(back driver side) to be soaked?

You should have your A/C drain checked to make sure it is clear. You have floor vents that go under your seats, and if the A/C drain is plugged or not draining, then the water will come out of the...