Q: When I crank up my I don't press the gas immediately it will shut off

When I crank up the car it won't stay running without pressing the gas

Hey there. It sounds like you have a fuel delivery problem. This could be due to a restriction in the fuel system. Pressing on the gas pedal demands more fuel from the fuel tank. This can assist in bypassing the restriction that exists because the fuel pressure rises at this time. I would recommend replacing the fuel filter on your vehicle. This should remove the restriction you are having because the filter is likely clogged. If the fuel filter does not resolve the issue, it is likely that the fuel pump is weak and requires replacement in order to resolve this issue.

3. When I crank up my I don't press the gas immediately it will shut off