Q: When I crank my car it won't keep running unless I keep my foot on the gas. As soon as I release the gas pedal my car stops running

My car refuses to stay cranked. It o my stays cranked and running when. I keep my foot on the gas soon as I release gas pedal car dies on me

The first thing you need to check for in a case like yours is air leaks. Check all the rubber parts and hoses under the hood for good condition and connection. The amount of fuel delivered to your engine is determined by the air that flows in and any air that gets in through a leak without being measured means less fuel being injected. There are of course a number of other possible causes; a failed Mass Air Flow Sensor for example, but they will require special skills and equipment to be examined. You can have this conveniently checked out by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your car and let you know exactly what it will take to solve your problem.

3. When I crank my car it won't keep running unless I keep my foot on the gas. As soon as I release the gas pedal my car stops running