Q: When I accelerate from a stop what seems to be something like a cracking noise can be heard

it last for a few seconds while accelerating. yes its like a grinding/cracking sound when accelerating from a stop.

Hi there. Sometime a grinding noise will be made when accelerating when the wheel bearings are wearing out, a drive or serpentine belt pulley is damaged or a water pump pulley is experiencing problems. It could also be a steering or suspension component that is loose that is causing the noise. The best way to diagnose any noise is to have a professional mechanic test drive your car and complete a car is making a noise inspection first. This will allow them to pinpoint the source of this noise so the right repairs can be made.

3. When I accelerate from a stop what seems to be something like a cracking noise can be heard