Q: When front heater blower is on engine winds when accelerating

The air conditioner was doing the same thing back in summer, but I didn't have to accelerate for it to make noise

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The noises from the blower motor can be caused by a few different components. Sometimes they are due to the to fallacies with the blower motor, while other times they can be caused by debris stuck in the blower cage. The washer and bushing can also become dry and cause friction and noises. This can often be replaced or even lubricated for a quick fix. Rust can also be a factor which causes more resistance and noise. The best bet is to remove the blower motor from the vehicle and do a full inspection. Make sure it is clean and spins freely without any issues while outside of the vehicle. Reinstall the blower and lubricate. Worst case scenario, you will need to replace the motor if something is broken. Again, there a few different causes for these types of noises, so do a visual inspection with the motor outside of the vehicle, and diagnose from there.