Q: When exiting my vehicle I get a shock when I close the door

When I get out of the car I get a shock when I touch the door to close it. What can I do to remedy this issue?

Hi There, Unfortunately, there is not much you can do to avoid this. This is a result of static electricity that is generated typically by the contact with the clothes you wear to the material on your seats and in your car. This can also happen sitting on your couch in the living room depending on the static electricity charge generated by your body and the clothes you are wearing at the time relative to their contact with the material on the couch.

3. When exiting my vehicle I get a shock when I close the door