Q: Q: My car is stalling.

This has happened three times now most recently an hour ago. While driving the car simply quits. After sitting it starts back up normally.

3. Q: My car is stalling.

Q: Chrysler Pacifica gauges go haywire - I'm told it's an "actuator valve" problem.

The electrical issues are likely caused by a faulty Body Control Module (BCM) and/or a deficient circuit ground and Controller Area Network connections to the PCM and other modules. You principally have an electrical problem and that should be resolved...

Q: Runs but stalls when you step on accelerator

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1992 Mazda MX-3. This may be caused by a variety of problems such as a vacuum leak or potentially a faulty idle air control valve. The high idle suggests that there may...

Q: Q: Trunk not closing

Hello. First, please keep in mind that the trunk cannot be locked until the convertible top is completely up or down. This prevents any components from binding and becoming stuck or broken. Have a mechanic, such as our YourMechanic experts,...