Q: My car is stalling.

This has happened three times now most recently an hour ago. While driving the car simply quits. After sitting it starts back up normally.

There are a couple of factors that may contribute to a vehicle stalling. One area is air metering and fuel delivery. If the fuel pump experiences a failure and stops delivering fuel to the engine or the engine control computer cannot deliver the proper amount of fuel through air metering, the engine will stall. Also, there are sensors that tell the computer where the engine is in its cycle of rotation and if the computer cannot properly calculate engine rotation, the engine will stall to prevent damage. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer inspection of the vehicle to determine the cause for your stalling concerns.