Q: when driving I have to correct a lot to keep going straight. but car stopps straight.

The coupler was just replaced on warrantee, also the Power steering rack replaced and alignment completed. there was some clicking when turning wheel when stopped.

after all the repairs: when driving I have to make minor corrections to keep going straight. but car stops straight when using brake. Tires 2 yrs old,, air pressure seems even.

It cost about $1,300 for the repairs at dealership.

any ideas on the steering question?

Thank you, Michael

3. when driving I have to correct a lot to keep going straight. but car stopps straight.