Q: when do I change the water pump in my 2011 ford Focus

when do I change the water pump in my 2011 ford Focus

3. when do I change the water pump in my 2011 ford Focus

Q: Tire going flat despite no visible damage

Hi, it can be very hard to find holes in a tire sometimes as they can be very small. It is also possible that the Schrader valve on the tire is damaged and leaking air slowly. You can try putting...

Q: Q: Rear window not staying up

Hi, this could be a number of different things. I will give you a couple reasons. It could be the window regulator stopped functioning or the electrical system could have stopped working in the window motor. The fuse and wiring...

Q: Water pump making clunking sound

Hello! Hearing a clunk noise after the water pump replacement may or may not be related to the water pump repair. The clunking sound could be a number of things, from the suspension to engine mounts. A qualified technician, such...