Q: When cranking the engine, there are a few sparks on the ignition coil and then they cut off

i checked all the fuses engine cranks fine when put ignition coil to ground there are a few sparks engine comes on, then the sparks cut off and engine dies. i suppose it is the crankshaft or the camshaft sensor inmittent. injectors pulse , because exhaust smell like raw gasoline. the green keysymbol on the dashboard is flashing. can you help me?

3. When cranking the engine, there are a few sparks on the ignition coil and then they cut off