Q: When completely stopping, jolt from ABS locking

On the driver's front side, the dearlership changed the bearings. Now, when I completely stop, I can feel a jolt from the ABS locking. Is this something that will reset automatically or do I need to do something to reset it myself?

A: If you are having the ABS engage when you a...

If you are having the ABS engage when you are slowing, then the speed sensor for one of the wheels is not reading correctly and is in need of replacing; the bearing that got replaced is going to be the most likely wheel having the problem. The system will need to be scanned to see which wheel is causing the problem.