Q: When coming to a stop my brakes make a grinding/clicking noise

When I'm driving at normal speed my brakes are fine, but when I'm coming to a stop, within the last few feet my brakes will make a grinding/clicking noise and I can feel it in the brake petal. It doesn't do it every time just every couple of times. It used to do it a lot when I had it in 4x4 and pressed the brakes, but I have never had this problem in 2wd until now. I checked my pads and I have plenty of pad left, my rotors look fine to me. I can't seem to figure it out. Also I have disk brakes in the front and rear and they all looked fine to me. Any help would be appreciated.

3. When coming to a stop my brakes make a grinding/clicking noise