Q: When can my child ride in the front?

When can my child ride in the front?

3. When can my child ride in the front?

Q: What does the overdrive off light mean?

The overdrive off light is located on the instrument panel. This light will illuminate when the overdrive system on the transmission has been turned off. Tips The overdrive off light will briefly illuminate when the vehicle is turned on. The...

Q: Q: Brake lights not working

I would first recommend checking your brake fuse and light bulbs. If you don't feel comfortable doing this, or have issues, YourMechanic can send a mechanic out to your vehicle's location to inspect your brake light issue, and make the...

Q: 1992 Honda Accord cooling fans not operating properly.

Hi there. Your issue is the ECT sensor B is not closing the loop when engaged. There is power to the sensor A from the computer, but the sensor B is not connecting when the vehicle is running hot or...