Q: When can children sit in the front seat?

When can children sit in the front seat?

3. When can children sit in the front seat?

Q: Can I use an alternator from a 1997 Ford Taurus for a 1997 Ford Crown Victoria?

Hi. I do not think the alternator from the 1997 Ford Taurus will have the same mounting holes as the 1997 Ford Crown Victoria. The Ford Taurus is a six cylinder engine and the Crown Victoria is an eight cylinder...

Q: Q: How do I check the tire pressure?

You can check the tire pressure for each individual tire using your car’s electronic vehicle information center (EVIC). The EVIC display screen is located in the middle of the gauge cluster, and gives the driver lots of pertinent information. The...

Q: Q: What does the high beams light mean?

The High Beam Lights on your dashboard will indicate the performance of your high beam headlights. It will tell you if they are on or off. To understand the High Beam Lights. Locate the High Beam Lights on your...