Q: When braking, front goes right and rear goes left

When applying the brakes, the front goes right and the rear goes left, at the same time. I bled all four bleeders and changed the drum pads. Doing that did help for about three days, but now it’s doing it again. In your professional experience, what will fix this?

A: Hi there. I would check the suspension comp...

Hi there. I would check the suspension components first. If they are worn out then this will occur. If they are fine then you need to make sure that all of the tires have similar wear. Any different tires will cause this as the ABS system will not function correctly.

If those are also fine then the master cylinder will need to be replaced as it is not sending the correct pressure to each wheel. If you are going to repair this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your braking issue.